Lords will host 2019 icc cricket world cup.You can check the source information from Cricbuzz.
7th of Jan being the final date for selection of the 15 men squad for the ICC world cup and the tri series, Squad for the Indian team has been announced. The team has the 2011 winning captain MS Dhoni leading the 15 men squad. India will be playing the opener against Pakistan on February 15. Looking at the selected squad there are only four players that would be seen from the previous world cup which includes MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina, Virat Kohli and R Ashwin.
before Worldcup 2019 Ipl is starting you can full ipl 2018 schedule and Emjoy the ipl.
Let’s have a look at the 15 men squad of the Indian Cricket Team.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: Right hands batsman and a wicket keeper, he has played 2 world cups in 2007 and 2011.
- Virat Kohli: Right Handed batsman who has played a world in 2011 with total of 9 other matches played.
- Ajinkya Rahane: Being a bowler and a bats man, Ajinkya is a right handed batsman and a right arm medium bowler.
- Shikhar Dhawan: A left handed batsman with a bowling style of right arm break off, this cricketer has struck form in recent series against Sri Lanka and England.
- Rohit Sharma: Right handed batsman with right arm off spinning bowling style, this cricketer has solely made 264 runs.
- Suresh Raina: Having played world cup 2011, this cricketer is a left hand batsman and right arm off spin bowler.
- Ravindra Jadeja: A slow left-arm orthodox bowler and left handed batsman finally made to the squad after his shoulder injury.
- R Ashwin: Only bowler to be selected from the last season of world cup who is a right arm off spin bowler.
- Bhuvneshwar Kimar: Actual spear head of bowling attack, this cricketer is a right arm medium-fast bowler and a right handed batsman.
- Ishant Sharma: Facing a knee injury just before the crucial selection made him put in spot of danger. But now he has got clear ticket for playing in 2015. He is a right hand batsman and right arm fast-medium bowler.
- Mohammed Shami: Emerged as the best bowler since the last season, Mohammed Shami is a right handed bats man and right arm fast-medium bowler.
- Axar Patel: This all rounder cricketer is a left handed batsman and slow left arm orthodox bowler.
- Umesh Yadav: Having proved his potential during India’s tour of Australia in 2011-12, Umesh Yadav is a right handed batsman and a right arm fast bowler.
- Stuart Binny: Son of one of the chief architects of India’s 1983 world cup, Stuart Binny is a right handed batsman and right arm medium bowler.
- Ambati Raydu: What caught the selector’s eyes for Raydu was his maiden century against Sri Lanka in the home series. He is a right handed batsman and a right arm off spin bowler.